Pediatrics In Porter, Tx
The oral health of kids is very important. At Porter Smiles Dental, We enjoy working with children. We teach them about good oral hygiene so they can become adults who value and cherish healthy smiles. Positive early childhood experiences at the dentist are critical for establishing lasting oral health practices. Coming to the dentist from an early age helps children feel comfortable coming in for their check-ups and ensures their teeth are growing in a healthy manner. We make sure to make your kids feel at ease while offering prime dental care. A dental visit is recommended within six months after the eruption of the first tooth. This helps establish a comprehensive relationship between the dentist and the patient.
What types of Treatments do Pediatric Dentists Provide?
Pediatric dentists provide oral care such as the following:
- Infant oral health assessment, including risk assessment in mother and child.
- Dental care such as fluoride treatments, in addition to nutrition and diet recommendations.
- Early assessment of teeth straightening.
- Repair of cavities or disorders.
- Diagnosis of oral diseases such as diabetes, hay fever congenital heart defect, asthma, and hyperactivity disorder.
- Observation of gum diseases like ulcers, short frenulae, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Oral care for injuries including fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth.
Pay a Visit today!
It is our duty to analyze that each and every procedure is being finished accurately preventing potential risks such as infection, prolonged bleeding, nerve damage, hematomas, and pain.
How to find a Pediatric Dentist?
Call us now to obtain dental to care for your child.